Friday 10 September 2021

Hello Again.

 Heydi Ho, here I am back after almost 10 years thinking about reviving the garden blog with a new twist on how I used to run things here.

I know the lay of the land now. A lot of what existed here does not anymore and its very weedy and unloved, but I have a fairly clear vision of where I want to take it. Its a mammoth amount of work and I'm tackling it slowly, though I do have a lot more time on my hands now with my children being somewhat self sufficient teenagers.

There is so much to do its difficult to know where to start or what to work on at any given time. My plan is to use this as more of a record of what I'm doing, fighting and growing; where and when. Also where I'm drawing inspiration from. It wont be all pretty pictures now though my photography skills have vastly improved since 2012; there's a very busy English Cocker Spaniel Puppy underfoot and 'helping' too. so you can expect to see my energetic little Eevie here and there in my images. 

Lets see how it goes 



No comments:

Post a Comment